Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Celebrity Cricket/Comedy League!!!

During my childhood whenever i watch cricket, I used to wonder what the hell people siting in a box wearing coat and tie talking with a weird mic in their hand. I never understood any word they spoke as they keep talking in some accent that was completely alien to me. I used to think that hoe nice it would be if they spoke in Tamizh. As years passed by, I started loving the English commentary more and more.I started developing interest more than that i showed over the game
Last year, it came as a storm to blow my heart away.. The "Celebrity Cricket League". Please for god's sake don't ever think that i love this league or i appreciate this venture. God i have never seen such a cricket in my life. Even my nephew and niece would play good cricket than them ;-). And the commentary!! If god appears before me and asks me if there is any wish that i want him to take back from me. The first thing i would cry out is "Please don't make people, even dream about commentary in tamizh" :-(. There is one highlight sentence which i would like to advertise out here:-).  For saying about pitch map, some great commentator said, "pandu veechalr than pandugalai veithulla idam!!!".  Now i can feel that you start to hate this kind of commentary.
And then comes the most amazing thing in this whole concept!! The heroes who are capable of hitting and killing so many villains who look like they are shown in 200% zoom than their normal size, struggle to run a 22 yard pitch. There were talks that these heroes are more physically fit than cricketers. But even i seem to be fit compared to them :-p. Then comes the most important thing!! Their original looks, without any make-ups. Thanks to the people who came up with an idea for this league. Your true colors are relieved. Now any normal person can try their hand in acting as there is no requirement such as acting skills or smartness. And there is going to be another season of this torture.. Kelambitangayya Kelambitangayya!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment