Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Welcome Friends!!

Am a cricket fanatic. There is a popular philosophy for motivating people that is related to cricket. "Even for hitting a century, one must start from 0". Now, I feel that its time that we modify that philosophy. Because, it has been shown in the cricketing world already that centuries are no matter a herculean thing. Everyone seems to be scoring a century as though they are playing in some PlayStation or PC. So, i being a bowler myself, would like to put it as "even for taking 10 wickets in an innings, u need to start from 1". Some people may think after reading this and mock me sarcastically saying, "Wow! how genius you are hari!" :P. And i myself know how worst is the improvement i made to that proverb. Let it free people :). After all we all are "Nanbean da!". But whats wrong in trying, right? So i decided to start of with this little thing to keep improving my blogging experience, voice out my opinions and bring out my thoughts to the people who are going to read this page. I hope that you people read the things i write in this,( though some may feel its total crap ;) ) and give me your feedback so that i can improve myself and my writing, and for the more bigger cause, that i stop killing "English" language. Welcome to my Blog friends !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment